Annonce n°172646 du 18/09/2020 14:41:00
Rrcruitment for a Qualified Music Educator
Opened in 2016, The Garden Academy, is evolving itself as a private academy that includes Language and Culture into its curriculum and is looking to recruit qualified music educators for the School and After-School Programs (for children 2-10 years old).
The Garden Academy of Language and Culture (75015) invites children to engage in activities that encourage a large range of disciplines, with the goal of acquiring English at a young age for French nationals, and encouraging integration for ex-patriot families. It is a place where education meets discovery through experimentation, play, combined with a child's natural initiative. We believe in the development of a physiological lifestyle that balances children’s personal development and their environment through language and culture.
The music educator according to experience will work with children in groups of six to eight, aged 2 - 5 and groups of eight to ten aged 6 - 10, to teach them English through music. Working hours are 15h to 18h30 on Saturdays between 9h30 to 12h30. For the school program timings are according to availability.
Private piano, guitar, voice, and musical awakening lessons on weekday evenings and on Saturdays are also available.
Auto Entrepreneur and CDD contract (for six months) to begin with evolution to CDI. The teacher will begin classes as soon as possible.
• Excellent pedagogical skills, flexibility, and cheerfulness.
• Enjoys a school atmosphere and loves working with children.
• Native English speaker with a minimum knowledge of French; other languages are a plus.
• Enthusiastic about our project and strongly believe in positive education.
• Possesses a good sense of teamwork and is flexible.
• Based in Ile de France.
• Possess a working visa or European Union papers.
• Conservatory or higher musical education
• Minimum one year in a similar position
To apply, send your resumé, letter of motivation and answers to the following questions here:
1) Why does our project appeal to you?
2) What are your profound motivations for teaching children?
3) Describe which levels you have taught, where, for how long, and one experience that marked your career.
4) Do you have any particular skills like art or sports through which you could teach English?
5) How do you envision education in the future?
6) Where you do you see yourself in five years